With four locations in the Kansas City metro area and six outreach locations, Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants extends our expertise in cardiac care to patients throughout the region.
Our medical team consists of board-certified clinical cardiologists and physicians who are certified in specialty areas of cardiology, including interventional cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, preventive cardiology, electrophysiology, and advanced heart failure and transplant. We also work closely with Saint Luke’s cardiovascular surgeons to provide cardiothoracic surgical services.
Whether seeing patients in the office or in the hospital, we are dedicated to providing the best care for you. At Saint Luke’s, we never settle in our commitment to providing world-class specialized care when you need it most.
What makes us unique and allows us to provide unmatched care is our team approach to comprehensive patient care. We are committed to furthering the field of cardiology – training more fellows than any other program in the region and publishing more research studies than most cardiology departments in the country.
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Amyloid Program
- Athletic Heart Clinic
- Atrial Fibrillation Clinic
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Cardiovascular critical care
- Cardiovascular imaging
- Charles & Barbara Duboc Cardio Wellness Center
- Extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Heart conditions in pregnancy
- Heart failure management
- Heart transplant
- Interventional cardiology
- Michael & Marlys Haverty Cardio Metabolic Center of Excellence
- Muriel I. Kauffman Women’s Heart Center
- Structural cardiology
- Valve Program
- Vascular Program
- Vein Program
- Ventricular assist devices