Contact Saint Luke's
This form is not for medical emergencies. If you have an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. This form is not for cancelling or rescheduling doctor's appointments. Please call your doctor's office directly.
Call Saint Luke's Concierge at 816-932-5100 (Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
For patient room information:
- Saint Luke's Hospital (Kansas City, MO): 816-932-2000
- Saint Luke's East Hospital (Lee's Summit, MO): 816-347-5000
- Saint Luke's South Hospital (Overland Park, KS): 913-317-7000
- Saint Luke's North Hospital–Barry Road (Kansas City, MO): 816-891-6000
- Saint Luke's North Hospital–Smithville (Smithville, MO): 816-532-3700
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital (Leavenworth, KS): 913-684-1100
- Anderson County Hospital (Garnett, KS): 785-448-3131
- Hedrick Medical Center (Chillicothe, MO): 660-646-1480
- Wright Memorial Hospital (Trenton, MO): 660-358-5700
- Crittenton Children's Center (Kansas City, MO): 816-765-6600
- Hospital bills*: 816-932-5678 or 888-581-9401 (toll-free), Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saint Luke’s Community Hospitals: 816-932-5678 or 888-581-9401 (toll-free), Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., email@example.com
- Physician bills (Kansas City metro): 816-502-7000 or 844-315-5500 (toll-free), Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Physician bills* (Anderson County Hospital, Hedrick Medical Center, Wright Memorial Hospital): 816-932-5678 or 888-581-9401 (toll-free), Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Home Care & Hospice bills: 816-756-1160 option 7
*For customer service for bills generated before Oct. 1, 2017 at the following facilities: Anderson County Hospital (785-204-4002), Hedrick Medical Center (660-646-1480), Wright Memorial Hospital (660-358-5770)
901 E. 104th St., Kansas City, MO 64131
Share your experience
Please do not request medical advice. Although we provide physician-certified health care tools for your own assessment and record-keeping, by law we cannot offer medical advice or make a diagnosis. If a health condition is causing you concern, consult a health care professional for specific action, advice, or treatment.