For Medical Professionals
Saint Luke’s offers online resources and support for medical professionals to assist with transfers and referrals, as well as continuing education and career advancement.
Learn more about the resources at Saint Luke’s to:
- Transfer or refer a patient to a Saint Luke’s facility
- Join our medical staff
- Browse physician employment opportunities
- Find CME opportunities
Tools for medical professionals
- ADA Nutrition Care Manual
- Clinical laboratory letters
- Citrix Access
- Lab test directory
Accessing patient record
EpicCare Link is a web-based application that provides medical professionals with view-only access to patient records.
Saint Luke’s is a member of Missouri Health Connection (MHC) which is the state-wide Health Information Exchange. Saint Luke’s is participating with MHC to provide a HIPAA compliant, secure and encrypted email platform called MHC CareMail or more commonly known as Direct. This platform allows Saint Luke’s to send documents (specifically Transition of Care documents) to others who also participate with a Direct service (as long as this service belongs to Direct Trust Network). This Direct messaging allows doctors and nurses to electronically exchange patient medical information between Saint Luke’s EMR and the referring provider’s EMR.
If you utilize an EMR, it may have the capacity to send/receive Direct messages. Contact your EMR vendor if you are uncertain of the status. To enable Direct Messaging with Saint Luke’s:
- First identify your Direct email address with your EMR or request one through MHC online or by phone 573-777-4550.
- Then submit your Direct email address using our online form to be added to our directory.
For questions or technical support call the Client Support Center at 816-251-9999.