Saint Luke’s Urgent Care
When you experience a non-life-threatening emergency and are in need of immediate health care, Saint Luke’s Urgent Care is here to serve you. No appointment needed. Urgent Care is open late and offers weekend hours.
Our skilled advanced nurse practitioners care for patients six months and older, most commonly treating:
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Fever and flu
- Minor burns and lacerations
- Cough and sore throats
- Ear and sinus infections
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Skin irritations and rashes
- Urinary tract infections
You do not need to be a Saint Luke’s patient to see a provider at Saint Luke’s Urgent Care. Upon your request, we will share the details of your visit with your primary care provider. If you need a follow-up visit with a physician, we can provide a referral for you.
No appointment necessary, just walk right in.
Our clinics accept most insurances, though an urgent care co-pay will apply. Please check with our office or your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
Urgent Care Hours
No appointment necessary.
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day: closed
- New Year's Eve: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- New Year's Day: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.