About Saint Luke's
Pioneering Health Care Innovation
Saint Luke’s Health System includes 16 hospitals and campuses across the Kansas City region, home care and hospice, behavioral health care, dozens of physician practices, a life care senior living community, and more. Saint Luke’s offers:
- The region’s longest continuously-operating, adult heart transplant program, and one of the nation’s top 25 cardiology and heart surgery programs, at Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute
- Treatment for complex brain and spinal cord diseases, and the nation’s leading stroke reversal program dedicated to preventing and treating stroke, at the nationally-ranked Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute
- The region’s only treatment center for advanced breast cancer, the Koontz Center for Advanced Breast Cancer at Saint Luke’s Cancer Institute
- Saint Luke’s Convenient Care clinics for treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Liver and kidney transplantation programs
- A comprehensive maternal-fetal diagnostic and treatment center
- Four Neonatal Intensive Care Units, including a Level IIIb unit at Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City
- An eICU, an innovative electronic intensive care patient care and monitoring program that spans multiple hospitals throughout the region and enhances outstanding bedside care
- A nationally-recognized children's behavioral health center, Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City’s Crittenton Children’s Center
Learn more about the history of Saint Luke's Health System.
Saint Luke’s Health System is a faith-based, not-for-profit, aligned health system committed to the highest levels of excellence in providing health care and health-related services in a caring environment. We are dedicated to enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of the diverse communities we serve.
The best place to get care. The best place to give care.
- Melinda L. Estes, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Debe Gash, Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer
- Michael Main, MD, Senior Vice President; CEO, Saint Luke’s Physician Group
- Jan Murray, Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- Julie Quirin, Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President
- Chuck Robb, Senior Vice President, Finance & Administration and Chief Financial Officer
- Doris Rogers, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Rebecca Sesler, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Diane Trimble, MSN, RN-BC, Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive