Medicare Resources and Accepted Medicare Replacement Plans
With hundreds of available Medicare insurance plans that may change benefits or premiums each year, it is more complicated than ever to find Medicare insurance that matches your personal needs, preferences, and budget. This challenge is compounded because most health care providers don’t accept all Medicare plans, and provider participation may change over time. For these reasons, Saint Luke’s Health System makes available MedicareOnDemand, serviced by MedicareCompareUSA.
Schedule Medicare Consultation Visit Medicare On Demand
- Compare and Enroll in Medicare Plans: Use the Medicare Plan Quote Tool to compare and enroll in local, regional, and national Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement (Medigap), and Medicare Prescription plans.
- Speak with a Licensed Agent: Licensed and highly trained agents are available by phone and personal appointment.
- Confirm Plan Acceptance: View Medicare plans accepted by your physicians and hospital.
- Medicare Education: Conduct online research using the Medicare Education Center.
- Annual Medicare Plan Review: Review your Medicare coverage and insurance options each year during the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period.
If you do not work with a broker, consider visiting MedicareOnDemand or calling MedicareCompareUSA at 866-261-5915; TTY 711, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
MedicareOnDemand is a registered trademark of MedicareCompareUSA, an independent insurance agency not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. Calling the helpline will get you connected with a licensed insurance agent. All services are provided at no cost and without obligation; MedicareCompareUSA and affiliated agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan when enrollment occurs. Health care providers receive no financial benefit when patients use the service. MedicareCompareUSA does not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans MedicareCompareUSA represents in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options.
The official U.S. government site for Medicare. This site enables you to sign up or change plans, learn about Medicare coverage choices and more. Call 1-800-MEDICARE to reach Medicare by phone.
Social Security Administration
The United States Social Security Administration is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government that administers Social Security, a social insurance program consisting of retirement, disability, and survivor benefits. Call 1-800-772-1213 to reach Social Security by phone.
The following Medicare Advantage plans are accepted at Saint Luke's Hospital, Saint Luke's East Hospital, Saint Luke's North Hospitals, and Saint Luke's South Hospital:
- Aetna Medicare Plan
- Aetna Medicare Eagle
- Aetna Medicare Elite PPO
- Aetna Medicare Premier Plus
- Aetna Medicare Premier and Premier Plus HMO
- Aetna Medicare Premier Preferred HMO
- Aetna Medicare Core Value HMO
- Aetna Medicare Assure
- Aetna UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
- American Health Advantage of MO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue KC Medicare Advantage HMO
- Humana Choice PPO (Medicare Advantage PPO)
- Humana Gold Plus HMO
- Humana Gold Plus HMO-SNP
- Humana Honor PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage PFFS (Humana Gold Choice)
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO (TeamCare Gold)
- Humana Community (HMO)
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO (TeamCare Gold)
- Kansas Superior Select, Inc. (KSSI)
- Provider Partners Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage PPO
- UHC Erickson Advantage Plans
- Medicare Silver SNP
- Medicare Gold SNP
- Dual Complete SNP (MO and KS)
- Medicare Complete
- Group Medicare Advantage PPO
- Medicare Advantage Products HMO,PPO and HMO-POS under the SecureHorizons or AARP brands:
- AARP Medicare Complete PPO
- AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- AARP Medicare Advantage Choice
- AARP Medicare Advantage Patriot
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice