Share this with FacebookShare this with TwitterShare this with LinkedInEmail this pagePrint this page
FOX4: FAME shares healthy fish taco recipe
April 30, 2021
Eating healthy can also taste great. Lucas Schubert, Nutritional Health Coordinator for Food As Medicine Everyday Program at Saint Luke's Women's Heart Center demonstrates how to make yummy fish tacos that are also good for you!
You can also register for the next 12-week cooking class series starting on May 11.
- 1 pound fillets white fish (tilapia, cod, Pollock)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha or to taste
- 6-inch corn or flour tortillas
- Pico de Gallo
- Guacamole / Avocado Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine rub ingredients in a large bowl. Dip each fish fillets into rub and thoroughly coat the fillet.
- Place fish on a parchment-lined pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until flaky and cooked through.
- Warm tortillas in oven for 5 minutes
- Break fish into large chunks and divide between tortillas.
- Top as desired and serve.