School of Radiologic Technology
Radiographers are vital members of the health care team, gathering and analyzing information that assists in diagnosis and treatment of disease. Saint Luke’s nationally accredited School of Radiologic Technology offers a two-year, hospital-based program to prepare students for a successful career in radiography.
The School of Radiologic Technology offers:
- Extensive clinical and didactic instruction to maximize the student’s learning experience
- Instructors with more than 30 years of educational experience
- Small class sizes and one-on-one instruction
Saint Luke’s School of Radiologic Technology prepares students for employment in a variety of medical settings. After completing the program, our students have found employment in hospitals, clinics, physician offices, mobile units, informatics, biomedical services, and sales and equipment applications.
Learn more about the School of Radiologic Technology's program outcomes.
For students wishing to continue their education, Saint Luke’s Hospital offers internships in advanced imaging modalities for registered technologists:
Tuition and Fees
Application fee: $25 (make check payable to SLH School of Radiologic Technology)
Tuition fee: $8,250 for two-year program
Activity fee: $700 for two-year program
Registry review fee: $80 (senior year only)
National Registry Exam Fee ARRT: $200 (paid to ARRT; senior year only)
Book fee: $1,000 approximately
Uniform fee: $200 approximately
- Matriculation fee is to be submitted with acceptance letter.
- Tuition fee/payment schedules must be completed prior to start date.
- All books and uniforms must be purchased by the first day of the program.
- All tuition must be paid in full by the December prior to graduation. Diplomas and grades will be held until all fees are paid in full.
- All tuition and fees are subject to change annually with the approval of administration.
The School of Radiologic Technology received an eight-year Accreditation Award in the Third Quarter of 2020 and is accredited by:
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606-3182
For more information, contact:
Saint Luke’s Health System
901 E 104th St
Mailstop: 3000 South
Kansas City, MO 64131
Request a Transcript
Complete and return transcript release form to have a copy of your transcript mailed.
Apply for the Program
The application is open until January 1. Apply now.