Saint Luke’s High-Risk Breast Clinic
Saint Luke’s High-risk Breast Clinic delivers supplemental services for individuals who are at heightened risk for breast cancer. Through collaboration with the Hereditary Cancer Program at Saint Luke’s Cancer Institute, patients will meet with a genetic counselor to evaluate family history in identifying genetic risk factors.
You may benefit from Saint Luke’s High-risk Breast Clinic if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Do you have a family history of breast or ovarian cancers?
- Do you have a known genetic mutation associated with an increased lifetime risk for breast cancer, such as the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes?
- Do you have non-genetic risk factors, such as multiple previous biopsies or risk markers by pathology (for example, lobular carcinoma in situ)?
- Have you had a previous breast cancer diagnosis and require additional surveillance?
- Do you believe you’re at increased risk and would like the extra assurance of frequent screening?
- Early detection
- Access to education and research opportunities
- Preventive therapies and consultation about personal risk factors
- Genetic testing and counseling
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment at Saint Luke's High-risk Breast Clinic, call 816-932-7900, option 3.