Saint Luke's Breast Centers
Whether you need a screening mammogram or breast cancer treatment, Saint Luke’s Breast Centers offer a full range of services and access to the latest imaging technology. We offer the most advanced technology for detecting breast cancer early, and treating it completely.
Our program offers:
- Advanced breast screening technology, including 3-D mammography, ultrasounds, and MRI
- A High-risk Breast Clinic, focused on supplemental services for individuals at heightened risk for breast cancer
- Genetic testing and counseling
- A Multidisciplinary Breast Clinic, so you can conveniently meet with all specialists overseeing your care plan during one comprehensive, three-hour appointment
- Breast nurse navigators, who guide patients and their families through the cancer diagnosis and treatment process
We employ only fellowship-trained radiologists who specialize in breast imaging. Our specialized breast surgeons understand the intricacies of breast anatomy and have the expertise to handle complex and unusual cases. And our patients have access to the latest clinical trials and new treatment options through Saint Luke’s Cancer Institute.