Family Care Center
From scrapes to vaccinations to major illness, you don’t need to travel for care. Anderson County Hospital’s Family Care Center’s board-certified physicians and staff combine hometown caring with the same state-of-the-art technology and expertise you find in larger cities.
Located in Garnett, Kansas, the Family Care Center offers high-quality primary care for patients and families of all ages—from newborns to the elderly.
Schedule Your Flu Shot
Flu vaccination helps make symptoms less severe and reduces flu-related hospitalizations and death. Anderson County Hospital's Family Care Center is offering patients a drive-thru option for getting their vaccination:
- Drive-thru flu shot appointments on Friday, Oct. 7 and Tuesday, Nov. 1 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Schedule an in-person appointment during our regular hours
Drive-thru flu shots are by appointment only and you will be asked to:
- Remain in your car and follow directional signage
- Keep your mask on
- Have a photo ID ready
- Follow directions to check in
- Provide easy access to upper arm, preferably a short-sleeve shirt
- Wait five minutes in the post-vaccine waiting area
Call the clinic at 785-448-2674 to schedule your vaccination.
Schedule Your COVID Vaccine or Booster
The Family Care Center provides Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for established patients age 12 and older (first and second dose), along with booster doses for age 12 and older.
Call the Family Care Center at 785-448-2674 to schedule your vaccine or booster.
Visit our vaccine information page for up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccines, including guidance on third dose for immunocompromised people.
- Monday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
- Pediatric medicine
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Minor surgeries (laceration repair, skin biopsies, wart removal)
- Well-baby/well-child exams
- Pediatric and adult immunizations
- Well-woman exams
- Vision screening
- School physicals
- Adult physicals