Saint Luke’s Plastic Surgery Specialists
Warning messageSaint Luke's is now offering virtual visits with providers at this clinic. Call the clinic to schedule a virtual appointment.
Saint Luke's Plastic Surgery Specialists offer cosmetic and reconstructive surgery customized to your specific needs. Our expert team helps educate and guide you in your journey.
During your initial visit with Saint Luke's Plastic Surgery Specialists, you'll begin with a private consultation, where physicians will answer your questions and learn more about your expectations and goals. Our surgeons then will provide a thorough explanation of treatment options designed specifically for you.
- Breast augmentation, or mammaplasty, increases or restores breast volume using silicone or saline implants. It can also help alter the breast’s shape or texture.
- Breast lift, or mastopexy, raises or firms the breast without changing volume. Breast reconstruction rebuilds the breast using tissue or implants.
- Breast reduction, or reduction mammaplasty, decreases breast volume by removing excess tissue or fat. Disproportionately large breasts can lead to severe back and neck pain.
- Local flaps and free flap procedures use tissue, muscle, and skin from the patient’s own body for breast reconstruction. Temporary fillers, called expanders, use adjustable implants to prepare the skin by stretching it before surgery.
Trunk and Leg
- Body and thigh lift removes excess skin and tissue.
- Liposuction is a noninvasive procedure that removes excess fat from problem areas. It often is used with brachioplasty and tummy tucks.
- Lower extremity reconstruction after trauma to repair foot and lower leg function.
- Partial body lift involves multiple procedures, for example tummy tuck and thigh lift.
- Total body lift, or all-over brachioplasty, removes excess skin after extreme weight loss once a patient reaches optimal weight.
- Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, remove excess fat and skin and can restore weakened or separated abdominal muscles.
Face, Head, and Neck
- Ear surgery, or otoplasty, can reduce or reshape ear deformities or protrusion to improve looks and function.
- Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, removes under-eye bags and excessive skin on the upper lids for a more youthful appearance and improved vision.
- Face lift, or rhytidectomy, is often combined with neck lift, or platysmaplasty, and forehead lift, or browplasty, to tighten lax muscles and remove excess skin.
- Facial implants are bone-like implants in the chin, jaw, nose, or forehead that can improve structure and balance.
- Facial reconstruction uses multiple procedures and implants to reshape a face after trauma.
- Facial fracture repair corrects facial structure after injury.
- Facial laceration repair can minimize or correct scarring.
- Fillers and injections are nonsurgical procedures that can improve texture, reduce wrinkles, and improve cheek contours:
- BOTOX® cosmetic injections can firm skin to minimize the effects of aging.
- Juvederm® adds volume to cheeks and lips and smooths facial lines and wrinkles.
- Head and neck reconstruction uses a patient’s own tissues to repair deformities or reconstruct damage to the head or neck. It often is needed after traumatic injury or medical procedures, including cancer treatment or surgery.
- Nose reshaping, or rhinoplasty, can improve breathing issues, and can sometimes dramatically change your appearance.
Hand and Arm
- Arm reduction and lift, or brachioplasty, removes excess skin from upper arms.
- Carpal, cubital, and radial tunnel release, treated with or without surgery, to relieve numbness, pain, and weakness in the hand and arm.
- Upper extremity reconstruction procedures for spasticity, tetraplegia, and contracture.
- Replantation, a microsurgical process to reattach amputated digits, hands, or lower forearm.
- Dupuytren’s disease, a progressive thickening of small and ring fingers, treated with medications or surgery as needed.
- Ganglion cysts removal to strengthen weakened walls of joint spaces where these cysts form.
- Hand and finger fractures to restore correct alignment of these tiny bones and maximize function.
- Nerve repair to improve or restore motor function and sensation.
- Tendon and ligament injury repair to increase hand mobility and decrease scar formation.
- Trigger fingers, or swollen tendons in the knuckles, treated with steroid injections or surgery to release tightened tissues.
- Wrist trauma treatment includes rest with possible surgery to repair the tendons and realign structure.
- Targeted muscle reinnervation to improve control of limb prostheses after amputation.
- Burn reconstruction, including skin grafts to help with scarring and contracture and release to improve mobility.
- Skin cancer excision or reconstruction following surgical skin cancer removal, including Mohs surgery.
- Skin and soft tissue lesion removal, including moles, common birth marks, and cysts or other fatty deposits.
- Skin rejuvenation can improve texture and appearance.
- Chemical peels remove the top layer of skin to uncover brighter skin and stimulate new cell growth.
- Laser hair removal is a nonsurgical procedure to remove unwanted body hair.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to compete the necessary paperwork and pay any co-pays due. If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
We handle prescription refills during normal office hours only. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a refill request.
Copays and outstanding balances need to be paid at the time of service. There is a $50 consult fee for cosmetic patients.