Updated September 16, 2022
Saint Luke's offers vaccination to individuals 6 months or older at various Saint Luke's Primary Care clinics. We are now offering the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine booster dose, which provides broader protection against newer variants.
The CDC recommends that people ages 12 and older receive their updated bivalent booster dose at least two months after their last booster dose or their primary vaccination series.
- Ages 6 months and older: Monovalent (original) COVID-19 primary vaccine series
- Ages 5-11: Monovalent (original) booster dose, when eligible
- Ages 12+: Bivalent (updated) booster dose, in at least two months. Pfizer booster dose available to ages 12+ at Saint Luke’s KC metro vaccine clinics; Moderna booster dose available to ages 18+ at Wright Memorial Physicians’ Group clinic.
See CDC guidance on staying up to date with COVID vaccines.
Get the COVID-19 vaccine
Fill out the form below with your age range and preferred clinic location. Then, choose an appointment time.
- Ages 6 months-17: Must schedule an appointment for all doses at our Barry Road, Blue Springs, or Mission Farms clinics. COVID-19 vaccines are not available for this age group at our Plaza clinic.
- Ages 18+: May walk in or schedule an appointment for all doses at our Barry Road, Blue Springs, Mission Farms, and Plaza clinics.
COVID-19 vaccine information in our regional areas
- Allen County Regional Hospital & Anderson County Hospital
- Hedrick Medical Center & Wright Memorial Hospital
Call or visit the links below to learn more about vaccination opportunities near you.