Saint Luke’s has five outpatient pharmacies conveniently located around the Kansas City metro. Our pharmacies accept most major health insurance plans and offer timely service with short wait times. Our team:
- Reviews each medicine for safety and effectiveness
- Works directly with the patient’s insurance company to get the maximum coverage possible
- Keeps many medications in stock so we can fill your prescriptions quickly
- Explains how and when to take the prescription and any possible side effects
The address, hours, and contact information for each location can be found on this page.
Personalized Pharmacy Services for Advanced Care
Saint Luke's Advanced Care Pharmacy is available for patients with specialty disease states such as oncology, hepatitis C, rheumatoid arthritis, and those needing home infusion services. Our specialty-trained staff will work directly with you to address any questions or concerns you have. Patients are enrolled in our Patient Management Program, which includes training, education, proactive refill management, and counseling.
Other services provided include:
Insurance and Financial Assistance
Specialty medications can be expensive. Before enrollment, our team will provide you an estimate of costs that are not covered by your insurance or other third-party sources. We will help you with any financial hurdles by:
- Explaining your prescription and medical insurance benefits
- Working with your provider and insurance company to coordinate prior authorization
- Pursuing financial assistance programs on your behalf to help you pay for your medication therapy, if needed
We offer delivery to your home, workplace, or other preferred location.
Pharmacists are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our team will also check in regularly to verify the medication is working appropriately, monitor the patient’s progress, and make changes if necessary. View a list of additional patient resources (PDF).
Available 24/7, Saint Luke’s Home Infusion Pharmacy provides:
- Cardiac medications
- IV hydration
- Steroid therapy
- Total parenteral nutrition
Saint Luke's Home Infusion Pharmacy includes an expertly trained staff of pharmacists, registered nurses, and certified pharmacy technicians.
To learn more about the Advanced Care Pharmacy, please call 816-986-5510.
Saint Luke’s Advanced Care Pharmacy is accredited by URAC for Specialty Pharmacy. To achieve this designation, the Advanced Care Pharmacy has demonstrated a comprehensive commitment to quality care, improved processes, and better patient outcomes.
Learn more about the accreditation information.
Learn more about our Advanced Care Pharmacy in our Welcome Packet (PDF).
If you have a question about the Advanced Care Pharmacy, please call 816-986-5510.