Saint Luke’s North Hospital Maternity Center offers mothers and babies all the comforts of home combined with advanced medical technology, specially trained clinicians, and one-on-one attention. With our centralized location, we conveniently serve the entire northwest Missouri region.
Our maternity center offers:
- Spacious private rooms with accommodations for your support person
- A secure environment with restricted access, a separate entrance, and 24-hour security
- A Levell II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Breastfeeding support from certified lactation consultants during your hospital stay and after discharge
- Room service meals and refreshments available for birth parent
- Evidence-based maternity care practices that support breastfeeding
Take a virtual tour to learn more about important locations, such as our Level II NICU, spacious birthing suites, and parking.
Our Saint Luke's North maternity care coordinator is available to answer questions.
Saint Luke’s offers a variety of online classes to help prepare for a new baby. Our interactive online courses cover essential information about childbirth, breastfeeding, and newborn care.
Online classes include access to:
- Videos, animations, optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Contraction timer
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
Saint Luke's Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) are specially designed nurseries in the hospital that provide around-the-clock care to premature babies and those who need additional support. They are staffed by neonatal health care experts who have special training and equipment to provide the individualized care your baby needs.
Saint Luke’s North Hospital offers a Level II NICU, providing specialty care for babies born at 34 weeks gestation or older, or those recovering from more serious conditions.
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
Saint Luke’s Hospital Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists provide expert and personalized care for high-risk pregnancies. At Saint Luke’s, close monitoring and consistent communication let us better coordinate a personalized care plan.
Get to Know Our OB-GYNs
OB-GYNs from Saint Luke's Women's Health North and Hedrick OB-GYN Associates deliver babies at Saint Luke's North Hospital. Watch this video to learn more about our providers.