Saint Luke’s North Hospital Maternity Center
The birthing experience you deserve
Voted “Best Place to Deliver a Baby” by KC Parent Magazine and earned Missouri "Show Me 5" recognition by Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
Every birth is unique, and the skilled caregivers at Saint Luke’s North Hospital’s maternity center are dedicated to making your experience the best it can be. Our renovated center offers mothers and babies all the comforts of home combined with the most advanced medical technology and one-on-one attention.
- Spacious private rooms with accommodations for your support person
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- A secure environment with restricted access, a separate entrance, and 24-hour security
- Breastfeeding support from certified lactation consultants during your hospital stay and after discharge
- Room service meals and refreshments available for mom and sleeping accommodations for your spouse, partner, or support person
- Voted “Best Place to Deliver a Baby” by KC Parent magazine in 2018
- Missouri “Show-Me 5” recognition by the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services for our adoption of evidence-based maternity care practices that support breastfeeding
To find a provider who delivers at Saint Luke’s North Hospital, please call our maternity care coordinator at 816-880-1025.