Saint Luke’s Hospital Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists
When a woman experiences a high-risk pregnancy, she requires specialized care for her and her unborn baby. Should complications arise during the pregnancy, the Saint Luke’s Hospital Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists will be there to provide her and her baby exceptional care. We staff an integrated team of care providers who are committed to serving the needs of high-risk pregnancies and ensuring the best care plan is in place for these babies.
Our team includes:
- Maternal-fetal medicine physicians—board-certified OB-GYNs who specialize in managing complicated pregnancies or performing complex procedures involving the mother and/or fetus
- Maternal-fetal coordinator—a nurse who coordinates prenatal appointments with pediatric specialists
- Board-certified genetic counselors
- Nurse practitioners
- Registered nurses
Pregnancy Care for Heart Patients
Women with underlying heart conditions face increased risk for complicated pregnancies. The Heart Conditions in Pregnancy Program through Saint Luke’s Hospital Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists offers the knowledge and experience these women need to have a safer pregnancy.
We can work with you at any point in your pregnancy. Whether you’re still thinking of starting a family, recently received a positive test result, or are a few months along, you’ll get the expert care you need from our specialists.
We offer a wide range of obstetrical diagnostic and assessment services, including:
- High-resolution ultrasound studies
- Genetic counseling
- Genetic diagnostic procedures, such as amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, and nuchal translucency
- Diabetes management
- Fetal surveillance, including non-stress tests, contraction stress test, and biophysical profile