A woman experiencing a high-risk pregnancy requires specialized care for her and her unborn baby. Should complications arise during the pregnancy, the Saint Luke’s Hospital Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists will be there, providing the necessary exceptional and personalized care. Our care team works collaboratively to serve the increased needs of high-risk pregnancies and to ensure the best care plan is in place for these babies.
Our team includes:
- Maternal-fetal medicine physicians: board-certified OB-GYNs specializing in managing complicated pregnancies or performing complex procedures involving the mother and/or fetus
- Maternal-fetal coordinator: a nurse who coordinates prenatal appointments with pediatric specialists
- Board-certified genetic counselors
- Nurse practitioners
- Registered nurses
Pregnancy Care for Heart Patients
Women with heart conditions face increased risk for complicated pregnancies. The Heart Conditions in Pregnancy Program offers the experience and knowledge these women need to have a safer pregnancy.
We will work with you at any point in your pregnancy. Whether you're just beginning to think about starting a family or are a few weeks or months along, you'll get the expert care you need.
Learn more about the Heart Conditions in Pregnancy Program.
Diabetes in Pregnancy Program
Saint Luke’s Diabetes in Pregnancy Program helps reduce the risk of complications for women with diabetes and their unborn baby. Our team cares for women at any time in their pregnancy journey, including women with pre-existing diabetes or gestational diabetes.
Learn more about the Diabetes in Pregnancy Program.
We offer a wide range of obstetrical diagnostic and assessment services, including:
- High-resolution ultrasound studies
- Genetic counseling
- Genetic diagnostic procedures, such as amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, and nuchal translucency
- Diabetes management
- Fetal surveillance, including non-stress tests, contraction stress test, and biophysical profile