Saint Luke’s Hospital Maternity Center Directions and Parking
When you arrive at Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, you have two parking options—Lot 13 and Parking A.
43rd Street at Entrance C
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday – Sunday
This lot is reserved for weekday labor and delivery arrival. Once you have checked in, you are encouraged to move your car to Parking Garage A.
Parking Garage A
45th Street and Wornall Road at Entrance A
To Parking Garage A from Lot 13:
Follow signs for Entrance A (Emergency Entrance)
- Exit north end of parking area and turn left onto 43rd St.
- Turn left onto Broadway Blvd.
- Turn left onto 45th St. (You will pass Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute as you drive down Broadway)
- Turn left at Entrance A (Emergency Entrance)
- After the security booth, park in the garage labeled “Parking A” and take the elevator to level A
- Enter the hospital through the Emergency Department entrance and proceed to the welcome desk to your right
- The greeters will direct you back to Labor & Delivery
Inside the Hospital
To Labor & Delivery from Parking Garage A:
- From the evening/weekend visitor entrance on level A, take the glass staircase or purple elevators up one floor to Level 1
- Take the main hallway in the hospital and follow the signs for the Peet Center to the green elevators (you will pass the red, blue, and orange elevators)
- At the green elevators, turn left and walk past the Peet Center information desk
- Proceed through the double doors past the information desk
- Inside the yellow elevator on your left, pick up the phone to speak with a labor and delivery staff member who will let you up to the unit on the second floor