Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City Maternity Center
Warning. messageFor the safety of our patients, visitors, and staff, all Maternity Center tours will be conducted by phone until further notice. Please call the Maternity Care Coordinator for more information about your hospital stay and to answer any questions you may have.
Life’s best moments begin here
Experienced maternity care in the heart of Kansas City
More than 2,400 babies are born each year at Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City. We offer a range of services from low intervention deliveries to complex care for mothers and babies with the greatest medical needs. Saint Luke’s Hospital features the only March of Dimes NICU family support program in the region, and is home to Saint Luke’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists, a team that manages the most complicated pregnancies.
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Home to Saint Luke’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists
- A secure environment with restricted access, a separate entrance, and 24-hour security
- Area’s only Heart Conditions in Pregnancy program, specializing in women with cardiac care needs
- Breastfeeding support from certified lactation consultants during your hospital stay and after discharge
- Comfortable private rooms with accommodations for your spouse, partner, or support person
- Recognized by Blue Cross and Blue Shield as “Blue Distinction Center Plus” for maternity care for our demonstrated history of quality care, treatment expertise, and better patient results