The experts at Saint Luke’s GI Specialists are a referral-based practice that diagnoses and treats gastroenterology diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, and biliary system. We offer multidisciplinary care in four convenient, patient-friendly offices and outpatient surgical centers.
Our team of specialists treat the full range of gastroenterology disorders, including:
- Peptic ulcers
- Lactose intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn’s disease/ulcerative colitis)
- Dysphagia/swallowing disorders
- Celiac disease
- Pancreatic diseases
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Bowel obstructions
To provide optimal care for our patients, our practice also collaborates closely with Saint Luke’s Liver & Transplant Specialists and Saint Luke’s Surgical Specialists.
Forms for your visit
Please complete and bring the forms to the receptionist when you check in for your appointment. This will make your check-in process smoother and quicker.
- Medical History (PDF)
- Medications and Allergies (PDF)
- Health Information Communication Preferences (PDF)
- Colonoscopy (GI study of the large intestine/colon)
- EGD (upper GI endoscopy)
- Sigmoidoscopy (anoscopy/proctoscopy)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Video capsule endoscopy
- Therapeutic endoscopy
- EUS (endoscopic ultrasound)
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment so that the necessary paperwork can be completed and your copayment collected. If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
We handle prescription refills during normal office hours only. Please allow 24 – 48 hours for a refill request.
Copays and outstanding balances need to be paid at the time of service.