Saint Luke’s Convenient Care
Saint Luke’s is committed to providing health care when and where you need it, through our Saint Luke’s Convenient Care clinics. There are 14 metro-area locations, open seven days a week; we are here when you urgently need care.
In our professional, clinical office setting, you can be seen for minor illnesses and procedures, exams, physicals, skin care, vaccinations, and other services. Our skilled advanced nurse practitioners care for patients 18 months and older.
No appointment necessary, just walk right in.
You do not need to be a Saint Luke’s patient to see a provider at Saint Luke’s Convenient Care. We will share details from your visit with your primary care provider. If you need a follow-up visit with a physician, we can provide a referral for you.
Our clinics accept most insurances, though a co-pay will apply. Please check with our office or your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
No appointment necessary.
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you are on a high-deductible insurance plan or paying cash, most fees range from $69 to $79 unless noted otherwise. If outside lab services are needed, you will receive a separate bill for those services.
Exams, Screenings, & Physicals
- Annual wellness physical
- Basic and advanced screening with risk assessment
- Blood pressure screening and counseling, ages 18+
- Diabetes screening
- Medicare annual exams: no copay, no fees
- Physicals (cash fee)
- Administrative* (school personnel, health care provider, employment, etc.): $80
- Pre-participation (camp, school, sports): $70
*If you have multiple chronic conditions, please see your primary care physician.
Health & Wellness
- Birth control injections—Depo-Provera: $80
- EpiPen refill
- Medication renewal/travel medication
- Smoking cessation assessment and follow-up: $39, $49
- Vitamin B12 injections: $80
- Acid reflux/indigestion
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
- Earache/ear infection
- Flu-like symptoms
- Minor back pain
- Motion sickness prevention
- Pink eye/styes
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- STD evaluation
- Swimmer’s ear
- Sinus infection/congestion
- Sore throat/strep throat
- Upper respiratory infection
- Urinary tract/bladder infection
- Foreign body removal, ear only: $120
- Minor cut closure with skin adhesive (depending on size): $79 and up
- Skin tag removal: $79 and up
- Splinter removal
- Suture and staple removal
- Wart removal: $79 and up
- Athlete’s foot
- Cold sores/canker sores
- Insect bites/stings
- Minor skin infections and rashes
- Minor burns
- Minor sunburns
- Poison ivy/oak
- Chicken pox series (varicella), ages 7+: $136
- DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis): $89
- Flu—Fluzone High-Dose, ages 65+: $125
- Flu—Fluarix, ages 3+: $98
- Flu—Quadrivalent: $98
- Hep A series, ages 7–18 (per dose, 3 doses needed): $85
- Hep A series, ages 19+ (per dose, 2 doses needed): $115
- Hep B series, ages 7–18 (per dose, 3 doses needed): $85
- Hep B series, ages 19+ (per dose, 2 doses needed): $115
- HPV—Gardasil or Gardasil 9, ages 11–26 (per dose, 3 doses needed): $232
- IPV (polio): $105
- Meningitis: $149
- MMR: $115
- Pneumonia—Pneumovax, ages 65+; ages 19–64 who smoke or who have asthma (PPSV23): $137
- Pneumonia (pneumococcal)—Prevnar 13: $223
- Shingles (herpes zoster), ages 50+: $253
- TD (tetanus, diphtheria), ages 7+: $79
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis): $92
- Breathing treatment: $25
- Blood glucose test: $14
- Ear wax removal: $20
- Flu test (influenza A/B)—Veritor: $47
- Lipid panel (cholesterol screen): $35
- Mononucleosis test: $17
- Pregnancy test, urine: $37
- Pulse oximetry test: $6
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) test: $20
- Strep test: $24
- Urinalysis, dip: $20
- Tuberculosis testing: $28