Saint Luke’s Urgent Care at Mission Farms will open March 1, replacing the Saint Luke’s Convenient Care clinic at the same location.
What does Urgent Care treat?
Saint Luke’s Urgent Care treats non-life-threatening emergencies. You can see a skilled nurse practitioner for conditions including:
- Sprains, strains, and fractures
- Fever and flu
- Minor burns and lacerations
- Cough and sore throats
- Ear and sinus infections
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Skin irritations and rashes
Why change from Convenient Care to Urgent Care?
The term “urgent care” is a more appropriate description of the level of care we can provide at this location. With radiology imaging available onsite, we are able to treat non-life-threatening emergency conditions.
Is Urgent Care covered by insurance?
Our Urgent Care clinics accept most insurances, though an urgent care co-pay will apply. Please check with our office or your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
Can I schedule an appointment?
Appointments at Urgent Care are not necessary. We are open seven days a week to treat non-life-threatening emergencies.
Shoal Creek Location:
- Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Mission Farms Location:
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.