Crittenton Children’s Center Patient & Family Information
Social visits and telephone calls are important to your child’s progress in treatment and are encouraged. Standard hours for visits are:
- Monday – Friday: 5:50 – 6:50 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 1 – 3 p.m.
Scheduling a visit with my child:
- Visits MUST be pre-scheduled at least 4 hours before visiting time by calling 816-765-6600
- If your child needs a video visit or phone call visit in place of an in-person visit for safety, your therapist, nurse, or physician will discuss this with you and develop a safe visiting plan
Suggested calling hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
A chaplain consult can be requested through your child’s doctor or therapist or by calling the chaplain at 816-765-6600.
The patient advocate serves as a liaison between patients, their families or representative, and the hospital. To reach the patient advocate, call 816-765-6600.
Patient rights and responsibilities
Quality patient care is a primary concern of Saint Luke’s Health System. The goal of patient rights and responsibilities is to improve care, treatment, services, and outcomes by protecting and promoting each patient’s rights.
Saint Luke’s Health System complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, gender, or sex. View patient rights and responsibilities.
Language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 816-932-6145.