Diabetes Education Centers
Diabetes can be challenging. With the right skills and support, you can lead an active, healthy, and satisfying life. Whether you are newly diagnosed or have lived with diabetes for years, Saint Luke’s Health System provides the tools and education you need to be successful.
Saint Luke’s offers several group and individual classes and educational opportunities to help individuals living with diabetes. Most of our diabetes educational offerings can be tailored to meet your specific needs, including:
- Living well with diabetes
- Managing your blood sugars—prevention and treatment of high and low blood sugars
- Diabetes medications and how they work
- Advanced insulin therapy/pump training
- Management of continuous glucose sensors
- Healthy food choices and meal planning
- Weight-management support
- Diabetes prevention
- Gestational diabetes
A family member is encouraged to attend sessions with you.
Physician referrals are required for most classes and offerings. For a full list of educational opportunities or for more information, please contact one of our Diabetes Education Centers.