April 2, 2021
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-pound fresh green beans, stems removed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet
- Add the green beans, garlic, salt, and black pepper, and toss to coat green beans evenly. Continue to sauté for about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle grated Parmesan. Toss once again until Parmesan is melted.
Recipe adapted from A Sweet Pea Chef