The Resource Management Department supports Saint Luke’s Health System’s mission, strategic plan, and commitment to stewardship. The department develops, facilitates, and delivers programs, services, and opportunities to optimize non-labor expense management efforts, while supporting staff, clinicians, and physicians in delivery of care in the communities Saint Luke’s serves.
Using a unique and innovative style of resource management, the department differentiates itself by tapping into the collective power, experience, and diverse perspective in the system, and promote cutting-edge solutions and impacts.
Saint Luke's Health System uses a centralized procurement system. Saint Luke's Materials Management works with system staff to:
- Make product, service, and contracting decisions
- Perform analysis
- Facilitate evaluations and trials
- Ensure ethics
Saint Luke's believes that diversity enhances competitive strength. We support diversity in the workplace and in our business partnerships.
When you call on clients at Saint Luke's:
- Follow check-in procedures (see Page 5 of Vendor Visitation Policy - PDF)
- Patients are always top priority—if asked to leave a patient care area, please respect this request.
- Contract questions and product samples should be presented at System Materials Management.
- Questions about business associate status under HIPAA guidelines should be referred to System Materials Management.
New Vendor Application Process
Saint Luke’s Resource Management Department is working on a new electronic vendor application.
Saint Luke’s utilizes Reptrax (IntelliCentrics) for our vendor credentialing system, which includes all training and vaccination requirements to be met by all current vendor representatives. If you are a new vendor, please create an account. If you are a current vendor, you can log in here.
Key Vendor Partners
- Contact: Melanie Meliza, 972-830-0502, email@example.com
- Primary Acute Distributor: Owens & Minor
- Contact: Morgan Roberts, 618-780-7370, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary Pharmacy Wholesaler: Amerisource Bergen
- Contact: Thomas Grablewski, 484-225-2531
- Primary Lab Distributor:
- Primary Food Distributor: US Foods
- Contact: Emily Patterson, 913-907-3541, Emily.email@example.com
- Primary Home Health & Hospice Distributor: McKesson
- Contact: Lindsey Cochran, 904-294-5415, firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a facility map for each location on its respective page on the Saint Luke’s website for more information.
Please park as close to the facility docks as possible. Your Saint Luke’s contact should provide more direction for you. Please avoid patient parking lots.