Saint Luke's Health System uses a centralized procurement system. Saint Luke's Materials Management works with system staff to:
- Make product, service, and contracting decisions
- Perform analysis
- Facilitate evaluations and trials
- Ensure ethics
When you call on clients at Saint Luke's:
- Follow check-in procedures
- Patients are always top priority—if asked to leave a patient care area, please respect this request
- Contract questions and product samples should be presented at System Materials Management
- Questions about business associate status under HIPAA guidelines should be referred to System Materials Management
Learn more about our supplier visitation policy. [link to PDF of policy]
View Vendor Information and Expectations and sample contract terms [link to PDF of booklet]
Saint Luke's believes that diversity enhances competitive strength. We support diversity in the workplace and in our business partnerships.
Saint Luke's is a founding member of Vizient and an owner member of Mid-America Service Solutions.