Social Media Policy
The information, advice, or discussion published on this social media platform is not intended to substitute for the services of a hospital or physician, and does not establish a provider and patient relationship. Any information provided on this web site is for informational use only and does not amount to nor replace professional medical advice.
Saint Luke’s Health System and its entities welcome your posted comments, discussions, and/or any multimedia that you might want to share. We reserve the right to immediately remove any content, without warning, that we deem inappropriate. In addition, all content, once posted, becomes the property of Saint Luke’s Health System and can be licensed, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, or edited.
Terms & Conditions
Before commenting or posting content, you agree to:
- Not infringe on the rights of any third party, including copyrighted photos, intellectual property, private/confidential information, or publicity rights
- Engage in mutual respect toward every individual who posts or has an ongoing conversation on this website
- Not post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Saint Luke’s Health System in its sole discretion
- Not impersonate another person
- Not allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Not post the same note or comment more than once or “spam”
- Not post chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisements, or solicitations of other businesses
- Not post solicitations for personal fundraising efforts.
- Not post someone else’s health information or any information that would violate patient privacy. You have the right to delete information you have posted about yourself or any information posted about you by another user. Please contact SLHS marketing at email@example.com for additional help in deleting unwanted posts.
- Not post comments related to ongoing or threatened litigation or investigations.
- Abide by HIPAA regulations and patient privacy laws that are in place to protect patients
Saint Luke’s Health System reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that violate these Terms and Conditions
- Delete any communications posted regardless of whether such communications violate these standards
- Ban future posts from people who violate these Terms and Conditions
By posting on this website you as the user agree to indemnify and hold Saint Luke’s Health System and its entities and employees harmless for any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, or costs or expenses of a third party relating to any material you have posted on Saint Luke’s Health System-sponsored sites.
By posting a comment or material of any kind on a Saint Luke’s Health System sponsored site, the user hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions set forth above.