In The SPOTLight
In the SPOTLIGHT was a Huge Success
On April 30, 2022, Saint Luke’s Foundation hosted In The SPOTLight, benefitting Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City's The Children’s SPOT. We'd like to extend a huge thank you to our generous event sponsors and those attendees who helped us exceed our fundraising goals.
The Children's SPOT has provided life-changing therapies for children living with disabilities and developmental delays for over four decades. Watch their inspiring stories below.
It’s not too late to support The SPOT's Guardian Angel Fund, providing opportunities for children and their families to receive the highest quality therapeutic services
Thank you to our generous sponsors
- Tom and Starr Wagstaff
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
Center Stage Sponsors
- Commerce Bank
- Clinical Reference Laboratory
- JE Dunn Construction
- KBP in Partnership with Amy Rose
- Matthys Family Foundation – Dr. Brian Matthys and Dr. Molly Menser
- P1 Group
- Power Partners
- Capital Electric Construction Co., Inc.
- Midwest Distributors Co.
- Saint Luke’s Auxiliary
- Wagstaff & Cartmell
Lead Actor Sponsors
- The Andersons
- Aaron and Lauren Blazar
- B & R Insulation – Dick and Ann Hall
- Chuck and Celeste Haas
- Eric and Beth Hintz
- Michele Kilo and Blake Mathews
- Emil and Deandra Krug
- John A. Marshall Co.
- Ed and Ann Matheny, Jr.
- Turner Construction Company