Trusted Health Care From Anywhere
Convenient treatment for minor illnesses through on-demand video visits
Saint Luke’s Video Visits On-Demand are an easy and convenient way to get the care you need. You can see a provider for minor illnesses and injuries from the comfort of your home or on the go.
Our experienced, compassionate providers can treat a wide range of illnesses and conditions. Video visits are available for patients 18 months or older. You don’t need to be a Saint Luke’s patient or have a mySaintLuke’s patient portal account to use Video Visits On-Demand.
Start a Video Visit On-Demand Now
Video Visits On-Demand are a convenient way to see a Saint Luke’s provider:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- For any patient 18 months or older
- Most insurance plans cover the cost of a video visit, including Medicare and Medicaid, copay may apply
What We Treat Through Video Visits On-Demand
- Acid reflux/indigestion
- COVID-19 symptoms (based on symptoms testing may be scheduled)
- Pink eye
- Skin rash
- Sinus infection
- Stomach issues
- Urinary tract infection
How do I start a Video Visit On-Demand?
Video visits are conducted through the mySaintLuke’s patient portal account. You can use any device with a web-enabled camera for a video visit, including a laptop or desktop computer, smartphone, tablet, or iOS device.
If you need technical assistance or have misplaced your username and password, visit our resource hub or call 844-446-5479 for assistance.
Start a Video Visit On-Demand Now
How do Video Visits On-Demand work?
Video Visits On-Demand are for immediate care only, not scheduled virtual visits with a primary care provider or specialist. Our providers are available only on a first-come, first-served basis. You must have an internet-connected device with a working webcam and microphone in order to use Video Visits On-Demand. The service is optimized for use with smartphones and tablets.
We will automatically log your visit notes in your mySaintLuke’s account under the “Past Appointments” section. Your provider can use this information to determine if you need additional care or treatment. The audio and video from the visit are not recorded.
What if I need a prescription?
If the provider prescribes medication for you during your video visit, we will send the prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
- What is a Saint Luke’s Video Visit On-Demand?
- It is a safe and secure video- and audio-enabled visit allowing you to connect with a Saint Luke’s provider from your tablet, smartphone or video-enabled laptop/computer through your mySaintLuke’s patient portal.
- You will be able to see, hear, and speak to each other and will receive the same level of quality care, security, and professional attention as an in-person appointment.
- How does a Video Visit On-Demand work?
- Request or log into your mySaintLuke’s account.
- From the menu select the Video Visit On-Demand option.
- Confirm your location and then choose the condition for which you would like to be examined.
- Click “Put me in line” and enter additional information on why you need to be examined. You will be required to click “Put me in line” again.
- Complete the eCheck-In process in mySaintLuke’s
- After eCheck-In is complete, click “Begin visit.” Make sure you allow access to your microphone and camera.
- A quick hardware check will be performed, then select “Join call.” You are now in the waiting room and a provider will be with you shortly.
- Will I receive notes or an after-visit summary about my visit?
Yes, your after-visit summary will be available through mySaintLuke’s in the past appointments section.
- Can children be treated through video visits?
- Yes, we can treat children 18 months of age and older. If your child is younger than 18 months, contact your pediatrician, go to an urgent care, or emergency room.
- If your child is under 12 years old, you need to be present for the visit.
- Where should I do a video visit?
Find a quiet, distraction free, well-lit space with a good Wi-Fi connection where you can discuss private matters. Because of state medical license restrictions, providers may not be able to see patients in certain states. Saint Luke’s Video Visits On-Demand are currently available to patients located within Missouri and Kansas.
- What is the difference between a video visit with my primary care doctor or specialist and a Video Visit On-Demand?
- Video Visits On-Demand offer you the opportunity to speak with a provider in real-time from your tablet, smartphone, or video-enabled laptop/computer.
- Video visits with a primary care doctor or specialist are scheduled in advance and not available on-demand.
- No virtual health service is for an emergency and prices may vary.
- How is a Saint Luke’s Video Visit On-Demand different from other virtual services?
With Saint Luke’s Video Visit On-Demand an appointment is not necessary. You will be connected to the next available provider. Your visit notes will be added to your electronic medical record, so your personal primary care doctor may follow-up with you if further care is necessary.
- What if I have a follow-up question or concern?
Log in to your mySaintLuke’s account and send your provider a secure message.
- What is the cost?
- Most insurance plans cover the cost of a video visit, including Medicare and Medicaid
- What if I have technical difficulties when it's time to begin my video visit?
If a technical problem prevents the video visit from being completed, or if the provider determines that your problem cannot be addressed through video visit, the fee will be reimbursed and/or waived.
Some exclusions apply:
- Video visits are not for medical emergencies. In case of an emergency, call 911.
- If you are driving during a video visit, your provider will end the visit immediately for your safety.
- Video visits are available for patients located in Missouri and Kansas only at this time.