Saint Luke’s Convenient Care
Saint Luke's is committed to providing health care when and where you need it through our Convenient Care clinics. We are offering services in person and online through video visits via mySaintLuke's patient portal.
Convenient Care clinics see patients for minor illnesses and procedures, exams, physicals, skin care, vaccinations, and other services. Our skilled advanced practice providers care for patients 18 months and older.
- Care is available at 10 locations in Price Chopper and Hy-Vee stores across the metro .
- These locations can see patients for minor illnesses.
- Patients can connect with a Convenient Care provider through a video visit for a wide range of illnesses and conditions, including COVID-like symptoms, using the mySaintLuke's patient portal.
- Patients without mySaintLuke's access can call their nearest Convenient Care clinic to schedule a virtual visit.
- Appointments are available during normal Convenient Care business hours.
- For assistance with video visits go to our resource hub.
- Please note, our providers cannot prescribe or refill controlled substances.
You do not need to be a Saint Luke’s patient to see a provider in-person at Saint Luke’s Convenient Care. We will share details from your visit with your primary care provider. If you need a follow-up visit with a physician, we can provide a referral for you.
Our clinics accept most insurances, though a co-pay will apply. Please check with our office or your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you are on a high-deductible insurance plan or paying cash, most fees range from $89 to $99 unless noted otherwise. If outside lab services are needed, you will receive a separate bill for those services.
- Exams, Screenings, & Physicals
- Annual wellness physical
- Basic and advanced screening with risk assessment
- Blood pressure screening and counseling, ages 18+
- Diabetes screening
- Physicals (cash fee)*
- Administrative (school personnel, health care provider, employment, etc.): $80
- Pre-participation (camp, school, sports): $30 until Sept. 12. Learn more about this limited-time offer.
*If you have multiple chronic conditions, please see your primary care physician.
- Health & Wellness
- Birth control injections—Depo-Provera: $132
- EpiPen refill
- Medication renewal/travel medication
- Smoking cessation assessment and follow-up: $50, $40
- Minor Illnesses
- Acid reflux/indigestion
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
- Earache/ear infection
- Flu-like symptoms
- Minor back pain
- Motion sickness prevention
- Pink eye/styes
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Sinus infection/congestion
- Sore throat/strep throat
- STD evaluation
- Swimmer’s ear
- Upper respiratory infection
- Urinary tract/bladder infection
- Minor Procedures
- Foreign body removal, ear or skin: $130
- Minor cut closure with skin adhesive (depending on size): $89 and up
- Skin tag removal: $89 and up
- Splinter removal
- Suture and staple removal
- Wart removal: $99 and up
- Skin Conditions
- Athlete’s foot
- Cold sores/canker sores
- Insect bites/stings
- Minor skin infections and rashes
- Minor burns
- Minor sunburns
- Poison ivy/oak
- Tests and Screenings
Fees are in addition to the cost of the office visit.
- Breathing treatment: $25
- Blood glucose test: $25
- Ear wax removal: $21 (cost per ear)
- Flu test (influenza A/B)—Veritor: $68
- Lipid panel (cholesterol screen): $37
- Mononucleosis test: $20
- Pregnancy test, urine: $20
- Pulse oximetry test: $10
- Strep test: $30
- Urinalysis, dip: $25
- Tuberculosis testing: $56
- Chicken pox series (varicella), ages 7+: $175
- DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis): $89
- Flu—high-dose, ages 65+: $118
- Flu—Quadrivalent: $84
- Hep A series, pediatric (per dose, 3 doses needed): $91
- Hep A series, adult (per dose, 2 doses needed): $123
- Hep B series, pediatric (per dose, 3 doses needed): $85
- Hep B series, adult (per dose, 2 doses needed): $115
- HPV—Gardasil or Gardasil 9, ages 11–26 (per dose, 2-3 doses needed): $260
- IPV (polio): $105
- Meningitis: $154
- MMR: $124
- Pneumonia—Pneumovax, ages 65+; ages 19–64 who smoke or who have asthma (PPSV23): $152
- Pneumonia (pneumococcal)—Prevnar 13: $231
- Shingles (herpes zoster), ages 50+: $280
- Td (tetanus, diphtheria), ages 7+: $80
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis): $93