Celebrate The Children's SPOT
Join us for Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City The Children’s SPOT’s spring fundraiser on Sunday, Feb. 28 at 4:30 p.m.
Puppets & Patrons is an online, family-friendly celebration that will feature a StoneLion Puppet Theatre presentation, puppet making, a silent auction, and other fun activities for the young and young at heart.
Every year, the therapists at The Children’s SPOT offer high-quality care to more than 700 kids, helping them achieve independence and improve their quality of life as they prepare for kindergarten and beyond. Puppet play is often used at The SPOT to help children role play, learn, and overcome developmental challenges.
Proceeds from Puppets & Patrons will support the Guardian Angel Fund which is used for family scholarships and other important needs.
Sponsor and ticket information
- Puppet Master: $20,000
- 6 SPOT boxes
- Virtual event access for up to 24 email addresses
- Puppet Commander: $10,000
- 5 SPOT boxes
- Virtual event access for up to 20 email addresses
- Puppet Apprentice: $5,000
- 4 SPOT boxes
- Virtual event access for up to 16 email addresses
- Puppet Intern: $3,000
- 3 SPOT boxes
- Virtual event access for up to 12 email addresses
- Puppet Agent: $1,500
- 2 SPOT boxes
- Virtual event access for up to 8 email addresses
- Puppet Family: $250
- 1 SPOT box
- Virtual event access for up to 4 email addresses
- Puppet Individual: $25
- Virtual event access for 1 email address
A SPOT box includes activities and treats for 4.
Online event (Link and further details to come)
Sunday, Feb. 28
Wednesday, Feb. 24 – Wednesday, March 3
Molly Menser Matthys
Advisory Board Members