Saint Luke’s Women’s Health East
Saint Luke’s Women’s Health East offers comprehensive obstetrics and gynecologic care in a warm, family-oriented environment.
Our team provides annual well-woman exams throughout all phases of life, from puberty to post-menopause. We also treat more complicated conditions—including pelvic floor prolapse, infertility, menstrual disorders, gynecologic surgery, and incontinence—and offer contraceptive management and family counseling.
We provide prenatal care to women from conception through delivery, including both vaginal and cesarean delivery. It is our privilege to help guide and care for our patients as they navigate toward their child’s birth.
- Obstetrical care and ultrasound
- Annual well woman examinations
- Conditions and diseases related to the reproductive system
- Menopause and perimenopause management
- Preconception and family planning
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Breast care
- Vaginal birth after caesarian section
- Midwifery services
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment so that the necessary paperwork can be completed and your copayment collected. If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
We handle prescription refills during normal office hours only. Please allow 24 – 48 hours for a refill request.
Copays and outstanding balances need to be paid at the time of service.
Forms and Resources
- Birth Control Options (PDF)
- Medications During Pregnancy (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions During Pregnancy
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section (VBAC)
- Videos: Breast feeding, newborn basics, and diet and exercise during pregnancy