We offer options so you can make an informed decision. We deliver the most compassionate, customized care. We have the expertise to get you back on your feet faster.
How laparoscopic surgery works
During a minimally invasive procedure, the surgeon makes one or more small incisions—usually about a half-inch long—and inserts a tube through which the doctor can insert cameras and specially designed instruments to perform the surgery.
Compared to traditional open surgery, patients who undergo minimally invasive surgery often experience:
- Less pain
- Reduced blood loss
- Faster recovery
- Gallbladder disease
- GI diseases—acid reflux, ulcers, and bowel disorders
- Hernia repair
- Venous access (port placement)
- Excisions of benign and malignant lesions
- Thyroid biopsy and removal
- Skin and soft tissue mass biopsy and scar revisions
- Wound care management—debridement and grafts
- They also perform endoscopy procedures, including colonoscopies and EGDs.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment so that the necessary paperwork can be completed and your copayment collected. If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
We handle prescription refills during normal office hours only. Please allow 24 – 48 hours for a refill request.
Copays and outstanding balances need to be paid at the time of service.