Saint Luke's Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Saint Luke's Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation has been a longtime provider of comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation care.
Musculoskeletal, EMG, and neuro-related rehabilitation medicine are the majority of conditions seen in these specialists’ office. Many patients who had their rehabilitation program managed in the hospital by these physicians are seen for follow-up by their doctor in the office setting.
- Neuro-related rehabilitation assessment and planning
- Musculoskeletal evaluation and treatment planning
- Amputee: residual limb and prosthetic care
- Electromyographic studies (EMG)/nerve conduction tests
- Spasticity management through Botox injections and use of Baclofen
- Pain management
- Inpatient rehabilitation unit admissions, care coordination, and planning