Saint Luke's Neurology
The subspecialty-trained neurologists at Saint Luke’s provide patient-centered care for complex neurological conditions.
Saint Luke’s Neurology is a comprehensive program nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report. Our team of fellowship-trained neurologists are certified in specialty areas of neurology, including epilepsy, stroke, multiple sclerosis, sleep disorders, migraines and concussion, Parkinson’s disease, neuromuscular, and other movement disorders.
As part of Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute, our neurologists collaborate with some of the country’s most accomplished neuroscience specialists in neurosurgery, neurointerventional radiology, and neurological rehabilitation.
Choose Saint Luke's for neurology
Our neurologists offer the latest diagnostic and treatment options providing patients the most innovative and effective neurology care.
- Our Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center treats more strokes a year than any other Kansas City hospital and has outstanding patient outcomes
- First hospital in the region to implant the Medtronic Percept™ deep brain stimulation system to treat movement disorders
- A Level 4 Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Designated National Multiple Sclerosis Society Comprehensive MS Center
- Regions only fellowship trained headache and concussion specialist
- Leading-edge clinical trials and treatments
To schedule a consultation, call 816-960-7600.
Advanced stroke care
Saint Luke’s Neurology also provides stroke coverage 24 hours a day for our Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center at Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City and other metro and regional Saint Luke’s facilities. We treat 2,000 strokes a year, more than any other Kansas City area hospital, and provide life-saving interventions 13 minutes faster than the national average. Learn more about out stroke outcomes.
Preparing tomorrow’s neurologists
Saint Luke’s is the primary teaching hospital of the University of Missouri–Kansas City (UMKC) School of Medicine and several of our team members have clinical academic appointments at UMKC.
Our neurologists are proud to be instrumental in training neurology residents from the UMKC Neurology Residency, internal medicine residents, and medical students from several other institutions. We offer a Movement Disorders Fellowship and will expand provide other fellowship opportunities in the future.
To refer a patient, call 816-960-7600.