Saint Luke's Neurological & Spine Surgery is a comprehensive neurosurgery program nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report. Our fellowship-trained team of neurosurgeons performs the full spectrum of elective and emergency surgical interventions for neurological conditions, including stroke; trauma; brain and spine tumors; aneurysms; Parkinson’s disease; tremor; epilepsy; and other brain and spine disorders.
As part of Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute, our neurosurgeons collaborate with some of the country’s most accomplished neuroscience specialists in neurology, neurointerventional radiology, and neurological rehabilitation. The multidisciplinary teams hold collaborative case conferences to discuss patient treatment plans.
Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners, and staff are patient-centered and firmly believe in fully educating every patient through each step of the surgery process, from the first office consultation to each post-operative visit.
To schedule a consultation, call 816-932-2700.
Choose Saint Luke’s for neurosurgery
Our subspecialty-trained team of neurosurgeons uses advanced technology to ensure our patients have access to the most innovative and effective treatments.
- One of the first hospitals in the region to use the minimally invasive ROSA® surgical robot to treat epilepsy
- First in the region to implant the Medtronic Percept™ deep brain stimulation system to treat tremors
- Spine surgeons use Brainlab AIRO® intraoperative navigation to guide precise placement of instrumentation
- First hospital in the Kansas City area to remove a brain tumor using the optical imaging agent Gleolan™
To refer a patient, call 816-932-2700.
Our neurosurgeons are backed by a team of experienced clinicians, therapists, and nurses, including:
- Neurotologists and audiologists
- Pain management physicians
- Physical therapists
- Neuropsychiatrists and neuropsychologists
- Neuro-anesthesia specialists
- Social workers
- Critical care physicians
- Advanced practice providers
- Neuroscience certified nurses
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians