When accidents happen, the ER isn’t your only option. For sprains, strains, fractures, or broken bones, Rockhill Orthopaedic Urgent Care is ready to help. We provide immediate orthopedic care and access to bone, joint, and sports medicine specialists. Walk-ins are welcome, and no appointment is necessary. Our team offers immediate orthopedic care for patients ages 4 and older. We are conveniently located on the Saint Luke's East Hospital campus.
Call Rockhill Orthopaedic Urgent Care at 816-246-4302.
No appointment necessary, just walk right in.
Urgent care hours
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Conditions we treat:
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Sprains, strains, and other muscle or tendon injuries
- Torn ACL, torn MCL, and other ligament injuries
- Muscle contusions
- Minor lacerations
Workers' compensation urgent care
An employee injury can have a major impact on your business. Let Rockhill Orthopaedic Urgent Care providers, along with our dedicated Workers' Compensation Team, assist in getting your employees back to work quickly and safely.
You can trust our urgent care providers to take care of your injured worker:
- Workers Comp Network participation
- Detailed injury reporting
- Designated workers comp department
- Full X-ray capabilities onsite
- Evidence-based guidelines for treatment