Providing adult psychiatric care, our team of board-certified psychiatrists, therapists, and counselors are experienced at treating a variety of psychiatric disorders. Saint Luke’s Behavioral Health services include:
- Psychiatric assessments—diagnostic interviewing for treatment planning
- Medication management—management of medication for psychiatric disorders
- Psychotherapy—counseling or “talk therapy” with or without medication management
Our team specializes in:
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Psychotic disorders
Our care model is based on Saint Luke’s core values of healing mind, body, and spirit.
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Neurological and neurosurgical disorders, including epilepsy and conversion disorders
- Pharmacotherapy and neurointerventional treatment for refractory depression
- Pregnancy and postpartum depression
- Psychosomatic medicine
- Sleep medicine
- Transplant psychiatry
All copayments and payments toward any deductibles are expected at the time of service. If you do not provide current and accurate insurance information for each visit, you may be financially responsible for those services provided. Below, you will find a complete list of the insurances we accept.
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please cancel (via phone or online) at least 24 hours before your appointment time. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointments to allow time for check-in and to complete the pre-appointment process (vitals, questionnaires, etc.). If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the scheduled time for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule and recorded as a missing the appointment.
Prescription renewals and refill requests will normally be processed within two business days, although some medications may take longer to process. Please plan accordingly and request refills at least five business days prior to the end date on your prescription. In some cases, your provider may require an office visit prior to providing refills.