Clinical Pastoral Education Application
For admission requirements, see specific program level requirements:
- Internships (Part-time and full-time)
- Residency (Full-time, one year)
- Supervisory/Certified Education Residency (Full-time, three years)
To apply for the internships or residency:
- Complete the Application for Clinical Pastoral Education (PDF)
- Obtain three letters of reference (PDF)
- Sign the Annual Notice of Privacy Rights (PDF)
- Sign the Use of Clinical Materials Consent Form (PDF)
- If you are applying for the Residency program, the Summer Intern program, or the Extended Intern program (September – April), use the Ruth/Kolb Endowment Fund Application (PDF) to request financial assistance. Limited financial assistance is available by application after acceptance into these programs. The Semi-Virtual program does not qualify for this scholarship.
- Pay the application fee: $25 check or money order payable to Saint Luke’s Hospital CPE Fund.
- Please attach or enclose a clear copy of your Master’s Degree diploma or transcript.
Mail application materials to:
Spiritual Wellness Department
Saint Luke's Hospital
4401 Wornall Road
Kansas City, MO 64111
On-site interviews are required for Residency and Supervisory Residency positions. Proxy interviews with a certified ACPE Educator (Supervisor) will be considered for internships.
For question or more information, call 816-932-2180 or e-mail email@example.com.
Visit the Association of Clinical Pastoral Education for more information or to learn if you qualify for a CPE program.