Books & Boutiques
Celebrating 15 years of generosity in our community.
For 15 years, Books & Boutiques has been Saint Luke’s South Hospital’s premier fundraising event, raising more than $2.25 million dollars for critical programs, expansions, and enhancements.
On May 1, 2023, we raised more than $85,000 at the final chapter of Books & Boutiques, thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, boutique partners, and participants.
See the impact this event has had on patient lives.
See the photos from this year's successful event.
Our Generous Sponsors
- Saint Luke’s South Hospital Medical Staff
- David E. Ross Construction Co.
- Nobles Family Foundation
- Saint Luke's Hospital Auxiliary
Haute Couture Sponsors
- JE Dunn Construction Co.
- Metro Emergency Physicians
- Regents Flooring
Book Club Sponsors
- ACI Boland Architects
- Advanced Radiology Consultants
- Bank of America
- Nancy and Greg Bentz
- Capital Electric Construction Co., Inc.
- Capitol Federal Foundation
- Central Bank of the Midwest
- Charlie & Mary Kay Horner and Asher & Audrey Langworthy
- John A. Marshall Co.
- P1 Group
- Matt Marino, Anna Sahli & Julia Woods
- Wine Bunker – Kathy Richman Wallace & Travis Wallace
Book Bunch Table Hosts
- Allied Construction Services, Inc.
- Wendell Clarkston, MD, & Cindy Chang, MD
- Peggy & Terry Dunn
- Bobby & Molly Olm-Shipman
- Ellen Yetter, MD, & John Thurn, MD
- Toni and Tony Zink, MD
Addie Rose Boutique
Anchora Bella Boutique
Design in the City KC
Frankie & Jules Boutique
Lil' Munchkins Children's Boutique
Scout & Molly's
Shop Glam Gals
Tabu Knits Boutique
The Pretty Posy KC