Saint Luke’s East Hospital Maternity Center
Warning. messageFor the safety of our patients, visitors, and staff, all Maternity Center tours will be conducted by phone until further notice. Please call one of our Maternity Centers for more information about your hospital stay and to answer any questions you may have.
Eastern Jackson County’s Premier Maternity Center
More than 20,000 babies delivered and counting
The maternity center at Saint Luke’s East Hospital was designed with you in mind—providing family-centered care for our littlest patients and their moms. Our services range from low intervention, natural childbirth with our certified nurse midwife, to high-tech care for high-risk pregnancies. Saint Luke’s East maternity care has again been named in the Top 10% of hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report—we’ve received this recognition since its inception two years ago.
Take a virtual tour to view the check-in area and our spacious birthing suites, and learn more about our Level II NICU.
Take a 360-degree tour of our maternity rooms.
Our Maternity Care
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with space for parents to room-in with baby and designed specifically for twins
- A secure environment with restricted access, a separate entrance, and 24-hour security
- Breastfeeding support from certified lactation consultants during your hospital stay and after discharge
- Room service meals and refreshments available for mom and sleeping accommodations for your spouse, partner, or support person
- Recognized by Blue Cross and Blue Shield as “Blue Distinction Center Plus” for maternity care for our demonstrated history of quality care, treatment expertise, and better patient results
- Missouri “Show-Me 5” recognition by the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services for our adoption of evidence-based maternity care practices that support breastfeeding
Advanced care for premature babies.
Classes to help the whole family prepare for baby
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists
High-risk pregnancy care for both mother and baby
Delivering at Saint Luke’s? Complete your paperwork today
Our maternity teams are ready to help!