This one-of-a-kind facility has helped reimagine rehabilitation care for the 21st century with leading-edge technology and personalized treatment for physical, occupational, music, and speech therapy.
Saint Luke's Rehabilitation Institute, located on the Saint Luke's South Hospital campus in Overland Park, Kansas, expertly guides patients along their journey to recovery. The only comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation hospital of its kind in the Kansas City region keeps you close to your home and family.
Call us at 913-296-5000 to learn more.
Saint Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute is on the east side of the Saint Luke’s South Hospital campus in Overland Park, Kansas, near many hotels, restaurants, and other amenities.
Rehab Excellence in Overland Park
Patients work with a consistent care team throughout their stay to ensure comfort and continuity of care. After assessing the patient’s needs, abilities, and goals, our experts create a care plan tailored to each patient. We offer:
- Suite of 17 advanced-tech robotic devices
- World-class, 100,000-square-foot facility close to home
- One-to-one individualized therapy
- One primary physiatrist and therapist working with you throughout your stay
- Gyms and communal areas for music, art, and other recreational therapies
- 60 private rooms, as well as apartment-style rooms, to help patients learn to navigate in real-world environments
- An 11,000-square-foot outdoor garden featuring many different surfaces for patients to navigate and various terrains for mobility training
- Personalized plans that include medication, appropriate therapies, and psychological and emotional support from both professionals and peers
We offer a range of specialized rehabilitation services and are among the national leaders in several areas:
Saint Luke’s experts treat more strokes than any other hospital in the region. Every patient requires personalized care, which is why our patients recovering from stroke undergo a comprehensive assessment and goal-setting process. In 2022, Press Ganey ranked Saint Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute in the top 5 percent of inpatient rehab providers for stroke care.
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Saint Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute is committed to offering the highest-quality care for spinal cord injuries. We offer specialty care from one of the area's only physicians fellowship-trained and board-certified in treating spinal cored injuries.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
Saint Luke’s has specialized experts who treat traumatic brain injuries across the continuum of care—from the Emergency Department through rehabilitation and recovery.
Unique to Saint Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute is our amputation clinic, which provides specialized treatment and prostheses fitting. We continue to follow our patients post-discharge and throughout outpatient therapy.