All of the physicians at Saint Luke’s Primary Care–Lee’s Summit are board certified and can diagnose, manage, and treat patients of all ages. We offer a full range of primary care services including annual wellness exams, laboratory, preventive care, and referrals to specialists.
Saint Luke's Primary Care–East is located in the same building.
- Arrive 20 minutes early, and if you must cancel your appointment, give us at least 24 hours’ notice
- Prescriptions are refilled during normal office hours only
- Please allow 24 – 48 hours for a refill request
- Copays and outstanding balances need to be paid at the time of service
Sign up for mySaintLuke's patient portal to access virtual visits, view test results, message your provider, and refill prescriptions.
For non-emergency health care needs, our primary care providers are on call evenings, weekends, and holidays to help direct your care. Call us at 816-347-5100.
For a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the emergency department at your nearest hospital.
Learn more about all of Saint Luke’s Same-Day Care Options.
Make an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment online through the providers' profiles below or calling the office at 816-347-5100.
Saint Luke's Primary Care–East offers walk-in hours for new and existing patients. Our nurse practitioners treat minor conditions without an appointment. Learn more.
Saint Luke's Primary Care - Lee's Summit
- Monday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
Primary Care First designated practices make significant investments to improve the quality and efficiency of the care they provide by creating a medical home for our patients. Learn more about Primary Care First.