Saint Luke’s Primary Care–East
Warning messageAttention: If you have a fever of 100 degrees or more, new cough within the past 14 days, or shortness of breath, please call the clinic before coming.
All of the physicians at Saint Luke’s Primary Care–East are board certified and can diagnose, manage, and treat patients of all ages. We offer a full range of primary care services including annual wellness exams, laboratory, preventive care, and referrals to specialists.
Our office offers same-day appointments and walk-in clinics.
Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. – noon.
- Arrive 20 minutes early, and if you must cancel your appointment, give us at least 24 hours’ notice
- Prescriptions are refilled during normal office hours only
- Please allow 24 – 48 hours for a refill request
- Copays and outstanding balances need to be paid at the time of service
To view lab results, refill prescriptions, or message your provider, visit mySaintLuke’s after your first visit.
For non-emergency health care needs, our primary care providers are on call evenings, weekends, and holidays to help direct your care. Call us at 816-347-5600.
For a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the emergency department at your nearest hospital.
Make an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment online through the providers' profiles below or calling the office at 816-347-5600.
Learn more about all of Saint Luke’s care options.
- Monday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed
- Monday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – noon
- Sunday: closed