Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship
Saint Luke’s Health System offers an Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship Program for nurse practitioners and physician assistants. This six-month postgraduate program is designed to help you strengthen, advance, and expand your clinical nursing skills.
Fellows will have a protected learning environment and be exposed to an array of complex disease processes. The structured curriculum will include didactic, e-learning, modules, case presentation, review of articles, and clinical rotations.
Every specialty is offered through this program. Fellows will complete the program with the skills and confidence to deliver superior care in their area of specialty.
Become a Fellow
Start date: Throughout the year, based on open positions
Length of Fellowship: Six months
- Must be a graduate from an accredited nurse practitioner or physician assistant program
- Must be certified or eligible to be certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants or by ANCC/AANP for Nurse Practitioner applicants
- Must be able to obtain an unrestricted license to practice as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant in the state of Missouri and Kansas
- Must be available to complete an in-person interview
- Apply for an open Advanced Practice Provider position (link below)
- Filter by "Advanced Practice Provider" within the Job Category