Primary Care at Saint Luke’s
Primary care physicians play a vital role in health care. In addition to their ability to diagnose, treat, and prevent a wide variety of conditions, their job is to know you, your medical history, and your wellness goals. It’s important to find a primary care physician you can trust.
Saint Luke’s Primary Care physicians are committed to personalized health care delivered with compassion. Our clinicians offer a full range of primary care services, including:
- Preventive care, such as annual exams, screenings, and vaccinations
- Identifying and treating common conditions
- Managing chronic conditions
- Coordinating care with specialists
As part of Saint Luke’s Health System, our physicians work closely with specialists throughout Saint Luke's, including the world-renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute.
Providers accepting patients
- Saint Luke's Perryman Primary Care–Plaza
- Saint Luke's Primary Care–Independence
- Saint Luke's Primary Care–Shoal Creek
- Saint Luke's Primary Care–Southridge
Types of providers
Our primary care physicians and advanced practice providers are board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, or pediatrics.
- Family medicine – Treat patients of all ages
- Internal medicine – Treat adult patients starting at age 18
- Advanced practice provider (APP) – Licensed, board-certified medical provider who collaborates closely with a physician on patient care
With more than 20 primary care offices located in Kansas and Missouri, we have one conveniently located near you. Find a primary care location.