Primary Care at Saint Luke’s
Primary care physicians play a vital role in health care. In addition to their ability to diagnose, treat, and prevent a wide variety of conditions, their job is to know you, your medical history, and your wellness goals. It’s important to find a primary care physician that you can trust.
Saint Luke’s Primary Care physicians are committed to personalized health care delivered with compassion. Our clinicians offer a full range of primary care services, including:
- Preventive care such as annual exams, screenings, and vaccinations
- Identifying and treating common conditions
- Managing chronic conditions
- Coordinating care with specialists
As part of Saint Luke’s Health System, our physicians work closely with specialists throughout Saint Luke's Health System, including the world-renowned Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute and Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute.
Many of our practices are also a designated Patient-Centered Medical Home, a team-based approach that puts you at the center of how your health care is delivered.
Types of providers
Our primary care physicians and advanced practice providers are board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, or pediatrics.
- Family medicine – Treat patients of all ages
- Internal medicine – Treat adult patients starting at age 18
- Advanced practice provider (APP) – Licensed, board-certified medical provider who collaborates closely with a physician on patient care
With more than 20 primary care offices located in Kansas and Missouri, we have one conveniently located near you. Find a primary care location.
Inclusive patient experience
We strive to provide the highest level of care and do not discriminate based on a patient’s sexual orientation or gender identity/expression. Saint Luke’s continues to be designated as an Equality Leader by the Human Rights Campaign.