Warning messageDue to COVID-19, volunteer applications are not currently being accepted.
If you're looking for a fulfilling volunteer experience, Saint Luke's Health System is for you.
Saint Luke's offers a wide range of volunteer opportunities, from greeting visitors at the front door to helping patients and families during their visit. And with 11 different facility locations, you're sure to find an opportunity close to home.
We hope you'll choose to bring your unique talents to our team.
- Must be 15 or older to volunteer at:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Home Care and Hospice
- Must be 16 or older to volunteer at:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Saint Luke's North Hospital
- Must be 21 or older to volunteer at:
- Crittenton Children's Center
- Saint Luke's requires a QFT-TB Blood Test and an influenza vaccination (current flu season), which will be provided at no cost to the volunteer.
- General volunteer orientation and assignment-specific training is required; annual training is required to remain active.
Apply to Volunteer
Due to COVID-19, volunteer applications are not currently being accepted. Please check back later.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What volunteer opportunities are available to me?
Volunteer opportunities and assignments vary by location. After submitting an application, volunteer services will contact you to discuss opportunities.
- Can I complete court-ordered community service at Saint Luke's Health System?
Court-ordered community service is not accepted.
How much time do I have to commit to Saint Luke's Health System to volunteer?
Time commitment varies by location. Please contact your chosen location for specific requirements.
Why does Saint Luke's Health System need a medical statement for me to volunteer?
Saint Luke's Health System requires a medical statement to ensure you are not putting yourself or others at risk by volunteering in a hospital environment.
Can I use family members for my references?
No. Saint Luke's Health System requires two non-relative references to be considered for a volunteer position.
Do I have to get a TB Test or a flu shot to volunteer?
Saint Luke's requires a QFT-TB blood test and an influenza vaccination (current flu season). Saint Luke's provides these at no cost to our volunteers.
What should I wear to volunteer?
Volunteer uniform requirements vary by location.
Is there any training I need to do to start volunteering?
General volunteer orientation and assignment-specific training is required. Annual training is required to remain active.