Saint Luke’s Behavioral Health Specialists provide outpatient psychiatry and neuropsychology services. Our team of board-certified psychiatrists, psychologists, psychotherapists, and counselors is experienced at treating a variety of psychiatric, neurological, neurosurgical, and cognitive disorders. We collaborate with other clinicians throughout Saint Luke’s Health System, including neurology, neurological surgery, bariatrics, rehabilitation, and primary care.
Learn more about our services and providers:
- Psychiatric and Psychotherapy Services
- Neuropsychological Services
- Child and Adolescent Services
- Supportive Oncology and Rehabilitation Services
- Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke’s Hospital Crittenton Children’s Center
- Saint Luke's Multispecialty Clinic–Blue Springs
- Saint Luke's Multispecialty Clinic–Shoal Creek
- Saint Luke's Multispecialty Clinic–Mission Farms
Services offered at each location may vary.
If you are experiencing emotional distress or a suicidal crisis, call, text, or chat 988 to connect with the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline.
Behavioral Health resources