Office of Research Services
The Office of Research Services provides a centralized, comprehensive, service-driven infrastructure and is the foundation for research growth at Saint Luke’s. This office standardizes and organizes research practices common to all product line research programs, guaranteeing clinical and financial compliance.
The Office of Research Services focuses on three core responsibilities:
- Centralization, standardization, and organization of research practices
- Research administration strategic plan development and implementation
- Centralized voice of research administration
- Authority to ensure clinical and financial compliance with all federal and state regulations
- Help assure safety for Saint Luke’s organizations and patients
- Perform financial and clinical audits
- Government grants management and assistance with industry-sponsored grants negotiation and management
Quality practices and growth of the research enterprise
- Incubation and mentorship of new researchers
- Research contract and budget negotiation
- Relationship building with industry leaders
- Training of principle investigators and research staff
The Saint Luke's Medical Staff Research Grant Committee reviews research grant applications on a quarterly basis and then submits recommendations for funding to the Saint Luke's Foundation.