Saint Luke’s Primary Care–Independence
Warning messageAttention: In the past 14 days, if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have developed a fever of 100 degrees or higher, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, diarrhea, sore throat, or body aches, please call the clinic before coming.
All of the physicians at Saint Luke’s Primary Care–Independence are board certified and can diagnose, manage, and treat patients of all ages. We offer a full range of primary care services including annual wellness exams, laboratory, preventive care, and referrals to specialists.
- Arrive 20 minutes early, and if you must cancel your appointment, give us at least 24 hours’ notice
- Prescriptions are refilled during normal office hours only
- Please allow 24 – 48 hours for a refill request
- Copays and outstanding balances need to be paid at the time of service
Sign up for mySaintLuke's patient portal to access virtual visits, view test results, message your provider, and refill prescriptions.
For non-emergency health care needs, our primary care providers are on call evenings, weekends, and holidays to help direct your care. Call us at 816-251-5200.
For a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the emergency department at your nearest hospital.
Make an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment online through the providers' profiles below or calling the office at 816-251-5200.
Learn more about all of Saint Luke’s care options.
- Monday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: closed
- Sunday: closed