Saint Luke’s Multispecialty Clinic–Shoal Creek brings together the best of Saint Luke’s: convenience, accessibility, and the highest-quality health care.
In addition to primary care, nine specialty practices and services are located at the clinic, including:
- Pain management
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
- Sports medicine specialists
- Surgery center
- Urgent care
We offer the following high-quality services:
- Same or next day availability
- MRI, CT, and ultrasound
- Walk-in X-rays
- General fluoroscopy procedures (real-time or moving X-rays)
- MRI table limits up to 550 pounds
- CT table limits up to 500 pounds
Learn more about Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging Centers.
Call for more information or schedule an appointment, 816-714-2750
Our Saint Luke’s Convenient Care clinic is open seven days a week. Just walk right in, we are here when you urgently need care.
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Access Your Health Records
Existing patients can book appointments, email providers, view lab results, refill medications, and pay bills.